Decollette Pads are composed of 100% Medical Grade Silicone. Electro static energy provided by the
pads when worn is supposed to improve the irregular collagen structure and also creates an increased blood
flow which results in an improved skin tone.
Silicone should contribute to moisturizing the skin by drawing the skin's moisture to the surface.
This process has been shown to hydrate the skin and is an important factor in healing scars.
We are simply treating wrinkles as scars by hydrating, improving the Collagen structure, and flattening
them out. Prolonged use will help return Chest skin to a more youthful and supple appearance, by softening
fine lines and wrinkles.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Remove pad from box, cut open poly bag, do not discard. Remove pad from backing.
2. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30-60 days.
Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
3. Apply the pad to the desired area of the chest while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour or more.
4. Make sure the chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers, sunscreens,etc.
Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion.
5. Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion and store stuck to the poly bag.
6. Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive
quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with an antibacterial soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils.
Allow pad to air dry in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, return to poly bag.
8. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known
sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
9. Decollette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or
adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal.