Talstar EZ Granular Insecticide is easy to spread on lawn and landscaped areas and it is tough on pests. The difference between the Talstar EZ Granules and the Talstar PL is granular size (EZ are larger and easier to spread).
Talstar EZ new easy to spread formulation is used to control Ants (including Imported Fire Ants), Mole Crickets, and other Insect pests on lawns, in landscaped areas and perimeters of residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields. Even though Talstar EZ has the same active ingredient as Talstar PL, the increased granule size makes application easier in most applications. 25 lbs.
- New technology that allows the particles to disperse and disappear upon wetting
- Larger particle size wonÌÎ_?ÌàÌÎ_?åÇt stain concrete, damage plants
- Labeled for lawns, landscape areas and perimeters
- Provides long lasting control of ants, chinch bugs and household pests
- Easy on the applicator, easy to calibrate and easy to spread
- New resealable plastic packaging
- Cost effective to use
The following was taken from the FMC website, the makers of Talstar products:
HereÌÎ_?ÌàÌÎ_?åÇs What TheyÌÎ_?ÌàÌÎ_?åÇre Saying about Talstar EZ Granular Insecticide
Before the launch of Talstar EZ granular insecticide, we sent our product to over 30 sites across the country including Florida, Louisiana, California & Texas. We asked 20 applicators to try our new granular formulation on their toughest pests. They treated over 500,000 square feet, and hereÌÎ_?ÌàÌÎ_?åÇs what they had to say:
100% of the respondents thought that Talstar EZ was easy to calibrate.
94% of the people that responded were pleased with the product when it arrived.
94% were pleased with the dispersible granule matrix.
Talstar EZ Granular Insecticide Provides Out