Self-contained weatherproof keypad with three relay outputs. It combines both the functions of a digital keypad and a proximity EM card reader in one unit. Two cards included.
• Tact switch back-lit key board
• Weatherproof surface mount housing
• Operated with PINs & EM cards
• Stand-alone or split-decoded operation
• Stand-alone electric lock or inter-lock installation
• Door opening and alarm arm/disarm control
• Keypad has the three output relays for output 1, 2 with standard N.C. and N.O. contacts and a doorbell button contact and an open collector output for output 3.
• Sole reader mode provides Wiegand data output for all PIN entries & card readings
• Data I/O port in split-decoded operation
• Card reader compatible with all the standard 125 kHz proximity EM cards & key fobs
• Programmable intelligent Egress button controls with options of delay, warning and button contacting possibilities of momentary or holding contact
• Common user PIN, group user PINs & private user PINs for working with the EM card for various levels of security enhancement
• ON-OFF selectable for pacifier tone, standby flashing LED & keyboard back-lit lighting
• Input terminals for door position sensor, Egress button & output, 1 inhibit control
• Power supply: 11 - 15 Vdc
• Current: 50 - 150 mA
• Open collector outputs for the duress, alarm, key active, inter-lock & output 3, 100 mA sink / 24 Vdc maximum rating
• Output relay 1: NC + NO dry contacts 5 A / 24 Vdc max.
a. Output relay 2: NC + NO dry contacts 1 A / 24 Vdc max.
• Output relay 3: NO contact for doorbell button
• Tamper switch: NC dry contact 50 mA / 24 Vdc
• Operating temperature: -4 °F to 158 °F
• IP rating: IP55
• Housing: ABS
• Weight: 7.76 oz
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 129 x 83.5 x 41 mm / 5" x 3.3" x 1.6"