Now in its seventh printing, Main Line Classics is a delightful cookbook with over 400 pages of double-tested, delicious, easy to prepare recipes.
* 700 "classic" kitchen-tested favorites from Saturday Club members, friends, celebrities and restaurants.
* Complete planned menus for buffets, brunches, lunches and other fun gatherings at the beginning of each section.
* Beautiful illustrations and historical facts about the Main Line train stations and the towns they helped to create.
* Featured on the NBC Today Show.
* Laminated hard cover with comb binding to lay flat while cooking.
* Over $170,000 has been donated to local charities from the sale of this book and our second cookbook, "Main Line Classics II; Cooking Up a Little History."